Energize Your Body & Brain
Let’s face it: We’re all looking for ways to energize ourselves during the day. Luckily, 86-year-old counselor and educator Edith Namm has some positive ways to help do just that! Along with educator Rita Kaufman, their new book Change to a Positive Mindset and Extend Your Lifeline walks readers through “a journey to miles of smiles, positive energy power, hope, health and happiness.”
Change to a Positive Mindset introduces readers to the following 11 ways to energize your body and brain:
- Learn the Write Way to train the brain to drain the pain caused by emotional stress.
- Practice PEP (Positive Energy Power) Aerobics—safe, simple, self-help strategies that positively energize your brain and body and empower you to be healthy and happy from sunrise to sunset.
- Adopt the Ideal Ways to Boost the Immune System.
- See how doodling two dots and a curve is the way to go to relieve your stress from head to toe.
- Read and recite the Motivational Text Messages.
- Read and recite the PEP One-Liners that positively replace Toxic Negative Thinking.
- Read the inspirational poems that provide solutions to life’s challenges.
- Discover the Food/Mood Connection and the Chemical/Emotional Energy Connection.
- Discover the Color Energy Connection to your mood, food, clothes and environment.
- Tune in to the power of musical energy to heal what ails you.
- Have endless fun with the word game activities that positively activate the brain.