Are Electric Boilers 100% Efficient
Pranav Mistry, a renowned computer scientist and inventor once asserted that” for me, how an appliance looks is as important as how efficiently it works.” It is true that the design and packaging of an appliance is important, but what matters the most is it’s functionality. No one wants a good looking gas cooker that suddenly stops working after just one month of use or one with an outrageous operating cost.
Efficiency, as expected in humans, is also expected in machines, home appliances included. This is why brands with highly efficient products have an enduring market presence compared to brands whose products are made from inferior materials and with little functionality.
In most households, a well functional heating system is an essential home appliance. It helps in keeping the cold outside. Unfortunately, some get barely functioning boilers which can be frustrating and sometimes, unsafe.
Are you in need of a quality heating system? Are you interested in getting an efficient electric boiler? You can hurry and get our commercial electric boiler from Culm Stores. Our products are made from top-notch quality materials and they are 100% efficient.
What makes an appliance efficient?
- Energy consumption: when buying a new a new appliance for your house, check out its energy label. The rating for energy consumption is from A to G. A rating suggests that an appliance is energy efficient, G means it’s the least efficient. A+++ symbolises the most efficient. In some cases, the low rating of an appliance does not mean it is not energy efficient.
- It’s operational cost: the cost of maintaining a home appliance contributes to its overall efficiency. An efficient appliance should not be overly expensive to operate and maintain.
- Environmental friendliness: does your appliance emit harmful and toxic substances that are detrimental to one’s health and the environment?
- The ability to easily control an appliance adds to its efficiency. An appliance that does not need the attention of an expert before it can be operated is efficient.
- Durability: a long lasting and functional appliance can be considered efficient. You can get a durable commercial electric boiler from us.
Are electric boilers 100% efficient?
Absolutely, yes! Electric boilers are 100% efficient. You get the exact value of the electricity you paid for. If you paid for 3kw of electricity, you are sure to get 3kw of heat in return. Other factors that make electric boilers efficient include:
- They have a minimal cost of maintenance.
- They are environmentally friendly. They have a lower carbon footprint compared to combustion boilers.
- They are easy to install and operate.
- They are highly functional. You are sure to receive more heat from an electric boiler than from a gas boiler.
- An electric boiler can heat water with little or no heat loss.
- They can be installed anywhere in the house.
Electric boilers are the next big thing in most households due to it’s high efficiency and durability. You can get your quality and functional commercial electric boiler from us. We deliver only the best.